We're an affiliate
This site is reader-supported. If you click through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We also participate in Amazon Associate program so any links could earn from qualifying purchases. We also promote other companies programs were earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!
So there are currently 47 days till Christmas and planning for the gifts and toys to buy is starting to increase to avoid toy shortages and ensure no disappointments.
Smyths Toy Group a UK toy shop group have announced what they think will be big sellers and must have toys this Christmas season.
It is interesting to note most of the toys prices are quite a bit higher than the dollar prices in the US.
Smyths Top Toys (UK) for Christmas 2013 are:
- Barbie Mariposa Doll – £18.49
- Despicable Me 2 20cm Talking Minion Dave – £29.99
- Disney Infinity Starter Pack – £47.90
- Disney Planes Tilt and Fly Dusty – £37.99
- Doc McStuffins Time For Check Up Doll – £34.99
- Furby Boom – £59.99
- Innotab 3/ LeapPad Ultra – From £64.99 each
- LEGO Star Wars Death Star – £274.99
- LEGO Friends Dolphin Cruiser – £57.99
- Monster High 13 Wishes Doll – £12.69
- Nerf N-Strike Elite Mega Centurion – £39.99
- Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack – £52.99
- Sofia the First Talking Sofia – £44.99
- Teksta – £59.99
- WWE Basic Figures Gift Pack – £39.99